Wedding and event suppliers in Carmarthenshire
Carmarthenshire is a large county on the south coast of Wales and has a population of around 184,000. This county is home of the poet the late Dylan Thomas with his home town being the fishing village of Laugharne where he settled with his family and is his final resting place. The county boasts a number of castles along with its rugged coastline in the south to the Cambrian Mountains in the north. The counties largest town Llanelli is famous for it rugby team. Carmarthenshire is often referred to as the 'Garden of Wales'.
How to use the supplier directory
Our comprehensive wedding supplier directory enables you to search for a wedding supplier by location and by type and by size. Refining your search in this way will help you find the right suppliers for you.
We’ve included a few quick links below to make it even easier for you.
For a full list of wedding and event suppliers in Carmarthenshire click the link - Wedding suppliers in Carmarthenshire
- Bouncy Castles & Inflatables (2)
- Brides - Dresses for weddings (2)
- Caterer (5)
- Chauffeur Driven Cars (1)
- Childrens Entertainers (10)
- Dance Floor Hire (1)
- Entertainer (1)
- Entertainment Agency (3)
- Firework Displays (1)
- Hog Roast (4)
- Magician (2)
- Marquee hire (2)
- Tents (1)
- Unusal Transport (1)
- Wedding and Commercial Filming (1)
- Wedding Supplier - Decorations (4)
- Wedding Supplier - Favours (1)
- Wedding Supplier - Photographer (1)
- Wedding Supplier - Wedding cakes (2)
- Wedding Supplier - Wedding car hire (1)
- Wedding Supplier - Wedding Planner (1)
Wedding and event suppliers located within 10 miles of the following towns in Carmarthenshire:
If you're looking for a supplier in one of the nearby towns but not actually in Carmarthenshire the following links make it easy for you.